Specciale Jewels guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our client companies in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data.
This policy has been configured respecting scrupulously the current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (the “LOPD”) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (EU) 216/679.
1. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT
In accordance with current regulations, Specciale Jewels informs users that the data they provide through the Website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The Users, by marking the box, can expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be treated by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
Respond to queries, provide information required by the User.
- Can perform the sales operation performed by the User.
- Remit the newsletter of the web page.
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider sector.
- Carry out statistical studies and user profiles in order to send them, electronically, postally and by telephone (including alerts by SMS, or other similar means of messaging), personalized commercial information that may result from your interest in the products or services related to those offered by Specciale Jewels as long as they have previously given their consent, as well as participating in satisfaction surveys.
The personal data collected through the Website will not be assigned to any third party, except in specific cases where such transfer is covered by the LOPD and can only be accessed by Speccial Jewels staff, as well as by third parties that they provide services to Specciale Jewels related to the aforementioned purposes.
Users must notify Specciale Jewels of any change in the data provided, responding in any case of the accuracy and accuracy of the data provided at any time. Specciale Jewels will diligently check the accuracy of said data, reserving, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond, the right not to register or to cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Said prior verification does not imply in any case the assumption by Specciale Jewels of any responsibility for the damages or damages that could derive from the falseness or inaccuracy of the supplied data, of which only the user will respond.
Specciale Jewels guarantees that they have adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all means and measures of a technical, personal and organizational nature at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
2. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we provide certain data of users to other companies that collaborate with the provision of the service (carriers, financial institutions, courier companies, communications sending companies, profiling companies, etc.). In all cases, the data provided is strictly necessary for the specific activity that will be carried out.
3. EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, as well as the limitation and portability of their data in compliance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations. The exercise of these rights must be carried out by written communication signed by the owner of the data, indicating their address, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or other document, contacting Specciale Jewels at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference “Protection of personal data”.